Friday, February 18, 2011

Next Case Has Been Ordered

I ordered the next case that I will be breaking today from Atlanta Sports Cards. Around the middle of next week, I will be busting a case of 2007 Masterpieces Baseball. This is such a great set and I can't wait to be surrounded by it. There are so many cool cards to pull from this product such as low serial numbered parallels, on-card autographs, on-card autographed box toppers and the box toppers in general. I'll be finishing my personal set and then selling off the SPs (no SPs, I was thinking of the 08 set) along with the hits that I don't want to see what I can recoup of the case cost.

It'll be interesting to see how this case breaks down. The last case was mostly a clunker with the exception of the Jordan auto and two or three other cards. This case will have more cards that will sell, but most likely not for any large amounts of money. There are some big things you can hit like Jeter autographs, but I'm not holding my breath. There will definitely be a lot more work required after busting this case. I wish there was more work to do after busting the last case, but nobody wants anything out of that set that isn't numbered or autographed. Luckily, I have a vacation coming up and can devote a lot of time to this project.

6 comments:

Spankee said...

Should be a fun break.

Mark said...

Looks like a great break, enjoy. I may interested in buying some of the cards, base as well as numbered and hits, so let me know what your selling after the break

Offy said...

I will definitely take offers from regular readers on what I pull. I figure at the very least I can subtract PayPal fees and give that as a discount for anyone looking to buy something from the case.

Base cards probably won't be a big deal so if you end up buying a few cards I'd most likely throw in anything I end up with a bunch of.

Nathan said...

There are a number of base cards I'd like from this set as well, I'm looking forward to seeing the results

AdamE said...

I would be interested in the black bordered Red Sox cards. The non serial numbered ones.

Derek Hill said...

I'd like to claim as much of a set from you as possible, and any braves that you don't want to keep.

Post a Comment