Monday, February 28, 2011

Case Break: 2007 UD Masterpieces Baseball: Box 10

RuthTopper

I hate that guy!

I don’t really hate Ruth. It’s not his fault that he was sold to the Yankees by a terrible Red Sox owner. Oh, what could have been. I think the only person happy about this who isn’t a Yankees fan is Dan Shaughnessy. It’s too bad for him that the Curse of the Bambino is now over.

Greens

Windsor Green Linen: Roger Maris, Bruce Sutter, Roy Campinella, Roy Campinella again (one of each type and Carlton Fisk.

I’m going to keep the Fisk for my collection, but everything else is up for grabs.

Parallels

Albert Pujols Pinot /75 and Reggie Jackson Rusted /50

Both of these cards have already been sold. I hated letting the Pujols go, but that wouldn’t have been prudent. I still have my Pujols numbered to 100 from 2008 Masterpieces.

Jerseys

Jose Reyes, Ken Griffey Jr and Marcus Giles

LeeAuto

I Am Joe Collector pulled two of these out of a case that he just busted and they sold for $15 a piece on eBay which isn’t bad at all. I wouldn’t mind getting that at all once my auction ends. You can watch it or participate here.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw, have not received an email.

larsonmorgan --> sbcglobal DOT net

TheBrooklynMet said...

Hey, let me know if the Reyes is for sale and if so how much you'd want for it.

Offy said...

rhubarb: I've been replying to the comment emails and didn't notice that yours were going to cyberlimbo. Will forward them to this address now.

BrooklynMet: Will send you an email.

Post a Comment