Sunday, February 27, 2011

Case Break: 2007 UD Masterpieces Baseball: Box 2

DiceKTopper

I think that this might be a make or break season for Dice-K with both the Red Sox organization and fans. Matsuzaka pitched well after coming off of the DL last season and should easily be the best 5th starter in the league this season. Hopefully this will be the season that he adjusts to pitching in America and has fewer of those bad innings that seem to haunt him.

This is the second different of 20 box toppers in the set.

Greens

Green Linen/Windsor: Bobby Doerr, Andrew Miller, Ryan Zimmerman, A-Rod and Sandy Koufax

Parallels

Roy Campinella Pinot /75 and Walter Johnson Blue Steel /50

Jerseys

Cal Ripken, Michael Young and Ryan Zimmerman

PerkinsAuto

Two boxes – two expired redemption cards. This one was for Glen Perkins. Not fun.

As of now, all of these cards are available so let me know if there’s anything you want to buy.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you have doubles of red sox i will gladly purchase them

Fuji said...

Nice box topper... I think he'll have a good season. Does he ever sign for fans? That would be sweet with an on-card autograph.

night owl said...

I'm interested in the Campy red if the price is right.

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in the Perkins expired redemption card, anyway

Offy said...

Fuji: I'm not of Dice-K's autographing trends. I should have made plans to go and visit my friend down in Florida during my week off for some Spring Training. The card would definitely look great with an autograph.

Night Owl: I'll send you an email with the price and you can let me know if you are interested. If so, I'll start a pile for you and we can figure things out at the end of the break.

mmmrhubarb: The Perkins redemption card has been scratched because Upper Deck asked me to send them the expired codes. They didn't promise anything, but said that each will be handled on a case-by-case basis so I might get something. Once that's all straightened out, I'll send you the scratched card if you're still interested in it.

Anonymous said...

sure, just interested in the novelty of the card, scratched or not. thanks

Post a Comment