Monday, October 31, 2011

Topps Chrome Team Sets

Just gauging interest here. I have one set remaining of this year's Topps Chrome baseball. If I were to bust it up into team sets, how many people would be interested? I'd have to get interest from 5 or 6 people before I went ahead of busted the set. The starting point for sets would be $2, but I'd have to do some adjusting up and down on a few teams. Obviously any teams with notable rookies (Hosmer for example) would be a little higher. The handful of teams that aren't well represented in this set would go for around a dollar.

Since I just sent some packages out to people, I can hold on to this until I have something more to send to you if you're interested. I don't want you to make the USPS rich.

So, let me know if you're interested and if enough people are, I'll start figuring out individual prices.

5 comments:

LongFlyBall said...

I'll put in for Cubs and Blue Jays.

Anonymous said...

Twins...you already knew this, though

daddyohoho said...

I would take the Phils and the Nats.

Thanks

Fuji said...

I'd be interested in the Oakland A's & San Francisco Giants... not really for my own collection, but they'd make cool classroom prizes.

AdamE said...

I would be interested in Red Sox and maybe Diamondbacks.

Post a Comment