Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jumbo Update

So, you may have noticed that I not so subtly put the exact name of the next case that I was getting in my teaser post. I like the added /60 parallels in Update and am hoping to pull a decent canary or 60th Anniversary Continuity autograph. I'm going to have tons of shiny cards available and will offer them to my readers before I start putting them in lots to sell on eBay.

I'm leaving some money on the table with this case break because I plan on using all of the Diamond Giveaway codes for myself. I know that these sell for between $2 and $3 a piece even in big lots, but I have yet to purchase a box of this year's Topps and haven't been able to get in on the die-cut chasing and digging. It is tough to ignore the fact that I could sell these for $160 - $240, but I want them. Maybe I'll get sick of it if I only redeem crap and then sell a bunch, but as of right now I plan on entering all 80 codes.

Other than that, I'll be keeping a set for myself and then selling off the rest. Sets of this size don't seem to be all that popular online since the shipping can be a killer, but if anyone wants a set they'll be available at an affordable price.

Let me know what you need for inserts as well. I'll be filling all kinds of wantlists. Get them in ahead of the game. The case is arriving today.

3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

You know I'll be looking for Rangers. Are you posting the box breaks? If so, I'll check them out.

Anonymous said...

Hey, already got our trade going, but if you get any good Twins parallels, I'm interested. Good luck!

Offy said...

I will be posting the box breaks once the case actually gets delivered. Stupid UPS.

Post a Comment