Monday, October 17, 2011

A Little Housekeeping

I want to get things cleared out a little more before the next case arrives. Anyone out there interested in a set of 2011 Topps Chrome? $25 delivered and it’s yours. What about singles? I’ve got a lot of 3-4 card refractor lots for teams that can be had cheaply (I think). I’ve got some other odds and ends here and there from the Heritage and Vintage insert sets that are available as well. Let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll let you know what I have.

As far as older stuff goes, I’m selling 2007 Masterpieces Baseball set for $10 delivered and 2009-10 Upper Deck Draft Basketball sets for $7 delivered.

Minor perk: Those who have purchased cards from previous case breaks will be given first dibs on anything I pull out of future cases. Jump ahead of the tens of people who read this blog.

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

There are more than 10 of us reading. If I hadn't bought so much Chrome already, I'd buy that set.

Offy said...

I know, it's multiples of 10. :) I can't use hundreds though. Maybe if I ever get back into the swing of posting more often.

Post a Comment