Saturday, October 29, 2011

Case Break: 2011 Topps Update: Box 5

Time to see if I can bounce back after getting shorted a hit.

Cognac 1

This might have been the best box for Cognac Liquorfractors. I got three SP Legends with the Yaz being my favorite. The Jeter and Castro aren’t half bad either.

Platinum

To make up for the great Cognacs, the Diamond parallels were extra boring this box. They’re still beautiful cards though.

Gold

This box had a trio of nice gold youngsters in Hosmer, Ackley and Castro.

60

The foil on these cards is impossible to read in these scans, but it’s not as bad when the cards are in front of you.

Duos

Aaron and Bautista?

Kimball

I’m 5 away from completing this set, if anyone out there has some extras, let me know. I’ll get my want list together.

Town

Topps does Panini foil board.

Hits

The Vogelsong is nice, but the dent in the bottom of the card isn’t. Nothing spectacular in this box.

 

1 comment:

Justin McLeod said...

I'm in interested in the Adams, Burnett, LeMahieu, & Altuve.

Post a Comment