Friday, October 28, 2011

Coming Next Week

I used my credit from the game used cards that I sent in as well as some overtime pay to place an order with Blowout Cards. That Topps Update case gave me an itch for a change of pace. So, this order is all non-sports cards. I’ve got some fun stuff coming. I’ll be busting boxes of Marvel Heroes & Villians and Dangerous Divas hoping to pull a Katie Cook sketch card or something cool like a sketch card puzzle. I’ve also got a box of Heroes Archives coming. Sure, the show got progressively worse with each season, but the first season was a hell of a ride. This box contains 6 autographs and one relic card. For $5 a hit, I’m game and maybe I’ll be lucky and get an autograph of one of the major stars. I had pretty good luck in both of the Lost boxes that I opened from Rittenhouse. Rounding out the order were extremely cheap boxes of Hellboy and Shrek the Third which both contain sketch cards. I also picked up a box of Scooby Doo to open with my daughter and a Simpsons sticker set.

The best part of all of this is that I already got the shipping notification from Blowout and so this stuff will be traveling over the weekend. Hopefully that means a Monday delivery instead of a Wednesday delivery. Stay tuned non-sports card lovers and get ready to skip a couple of posts those who aren’t fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment