Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

It looks like the case is going to arrive on Tuesday. I just so happen to be off on Wednesday. I have an open house at my daughter's school on Tuesday night, so I might not bust any of the boxes that night...who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll bust everything on Tuesday night and then just sleep it off on Wednesday if I'm up late.

I'm hoping for some nice parallels of the big autos since there are a lot of the base autos out there. One of the USA auto redemption cards would be nice as well. I'm also looking forward to the chance at pulling my first ever super. Even though it's going to be sold unless I happen to pull an Ortiz (in which case I have to buy it off of myself), it'll still be cool to see one come out of a pack that I'm opening.

So, look for the box posts to begin on Wednesday and come join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment