Monday, September 26, 2011

Case Break: 2011 Topps Chrome Baseball: Box 8

Retro

Brian McCann is the last of the Vintage cards that I have an extra that’s available from my box breaks.

Heritage

The Matt Cain black refractor sold on eBay for $15.50. Everything else is still available.

Ref

Adrian Gonzalez is staying put with me, but everything else is up for grabs.

Colors

If you watch the box breaks, you’ll notice that I mispronounce the word Sepia over and over again. Here’s a Sepia Thole along with Atomic versions of Justin Upton and Mariano Rivera. All are available.

Autos

Here’s an Aaron Crow base auto and a Chris Sale refractor. All of the buzz surrounding Sale seems to have disappeared, at least as far as eBay bidders are concerned. Both of these are available.

 

2 comments:

night owl said...

I'm in for the Kershaw Chrome Heritage. I'll send you whatever your like, cash, Red Sox chrome cards, let me know.

night owl said...

Oh and the Kemp chrome throwback from the previous post -- if someone hasn't gotten to it yet.

Post a Comment