Monday, September 26, 2011

Case Break: 2011 Topps Chrome Baseball: Box 9

Just wanted to remind everyone that this great case came from Atlanta Sports Cards. Check them out the next time that you’re looking to pick up some unopened wax online. Their prices are extremely competitive and you can usually get a great deal there. This is the second case that I’ve broken which I’ve gotten from them and I’ve had a great experience both times.

Retro

So frustrating to be one card away on this set. I’ll have to trek out to a card show to try and pick up the last one that I need so that I can get this up on eBay.

Heritage

The Lincecum is the refractor in this box and the rest are base. Lester is going right into my player collection, but the rest are available for sale.

Ref

The Belt is gone, but the rest of these refractors are available.

Colors

I was completely shocked that the Lance Berkman sold for $25.29. There seem to be a good amount of Berkman collectors out there. You never know what’s going to happen when you toss something up on eBay. All of the Berkman gold cards have been selling high which is good news for anyone pulling one. In comparison, I just won a David Ortiz gold refractor for $1.99. The Romero and Ramirez are still available.

Autos

Even though I did really well with this case, there is already some decline in the prices on the autographs coming out of this product. It’s unfortunate, but it’s going to happen with everything except the lowest numbered cards. The Pineda sold for $17.50 which looks like an amazing bargain compared to what Pineda’s first autographs were going for. The price should climb a little bit again when he wins the AL ROY award, but there will be a lot of these base autographs out there when all is said and done. The Chris Sale is still available.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hanley please

Post a Comment