Friday, September 16, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome Case Coming

Well, due to lack of time and a bit of a lack of focus, it took me a little bit longer than expected to get things back on track after the Masterpieces break. It's not as easy when there's no Jordan autograph in the case. Early next week, I will have a case of 2011 Topps Chrome Baseball to bust from Atlanta Sports Cards.

Things will run pretty similarly to the Masterpieces break. I'll post the videos a box at a time with scans of the bigger hits. If there's anything that you're interested in buying, leave a comment and I will quote you a price. Unfortunately, I won't be able to trade these cards since I've got to sell what I can to recover the cost of the case. If you're interested in something other than singles such as a team set of the team that you collect or a complete set of the non-autographed cards then let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. Preference will be given to the people who participated in the Masterpieces break. For those who did participate in the Masterpieces break, if you're looking for cards from Chrome of specific players, let me know in this post and I'll get a pile going for you.

I'm also wondering if anyone out there would be interested in a team break of a case of Chrome. I'm not sure if I have to readership to fill something like this up, but it would be about $30 a team. I'd have to take a look at the checklist and see if there are any teams that are especially bad in this product. There's always the chance of refractors for every team, but it's not fun for the teams that have no shot at any autos. Leave a comment if you might be interested and if I can get enough interest here, I might give it a go and head to message board to get it filled up.

This year's Chrome looks like a fun product. I'm glad that they added new types of refractors since they had gotten pretty scarce over the past few years. This should be a fun break.

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

I'd definitely be in for the Rangers on a case break. I would also be interested in a shot at buying some of the Rangers from your case.

BASEBALL DAD said...

I may be in for Tribe cards.I'll keep watch.

Post a Comment