Monday, September 26, 2011

Case Break: 2011 Topps Chrome Baseball: Box 5

Retro

More of the Vintage cards. I guess the most puzzling thing about this is that there was a 1996 Chrome set. If you’re going to do anything, do a design that never had a chrome version. Are they celebrating the 15th anniversary of the set?

Heritage

This box produced a Carlos Pena Heritage refractor and base Heritage cards of Granderson, Walden, Conger and Luebke. All of these are available.

Ref

More base refractors. The Pedroia is staying with me and I paired up the Cashner with the Sepia refractor. All of the rest are available.

Colors

It looks like I was shorted a colored refractor in this box. Both the Prado Atomic and Feliz black are available.

Autos

The autos in this box were a Carlos Peguero base and an Aaron Crow refractor. Both of these are available.

 

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

I watched the videos for 6-12. I wrote down the Rangers I saw. We'll deal after the breaks go up. Nice Feliz!

Post a Comment