Thursday, March 31, 2011

McFarlanes Anyone?

I’m considering buying a case of the newest McFarlane basketball series (series 19). I’ll end up keeping the two Celtics (Rondo’s first figure and Shaq repainted in a Celtics uniform), seeing if I luck out and get a good Collector’s Level figure (hopefully Rondo) and then selling the figures that I don’t want. What players would that be? Steve Nash, LeBron James in a Heat uniform, Amare Stoudemire in a Knicks uniform, Chris Bosh in a Heat Uniform and Carlos Boozer in a Bulls uniform. If anyone out there would be interested in one of these figures, let me know. Due to shipping, it’ll probably be a little bit more than what you could buy the figure for at a store near you, but a couple of these probably won’t be found in a store unless you show up first thing in the morning.

Just thought I’d mention it in case anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment