Saturday, March 26, 2011

Buy Something Cool!

Item image 5 Bids $52.00 Time left:
5h 52m
This is one of Pujols cooler looking and rarer rookie cards. It’s time to get back some of the money that I’ve thrown away on eTopps.
Item image
 
Buy It Now
or
Best Offer
$150.00 Time left:
6h 28m
I won’t be too disappointed if this card doesn’t sell. I was just testing the waters to see if I’d get a crazy offer due to the serial number. I’m perfectly fine keeping this card with offers of $45.
Item image
 
1 Bid $9.99 Time left:
5h 58m
I started this card off at $9.99 willing to hold onto it if it didn’t sell. I know it’s a production error, but if this is the only one like this it has to add some kind of value to the card.
Item image
 
16 Bids $45.00 Time left:
6h 3m
I picked this card up fairly cheaply back in 2001. It’s time has come to move on. My collecting interests and focus have changed since then.
Item image
 
2 Bids $1.04 Time left:
6h 5m
I thought I had two of these SP cards, but one of them was the non-SP 2009 version. These normally sell for $20 - $30 so I’m hoping for some last minute action.
Item image
 
8 Bids $20.56 Time left:
6h 6m
I did very well with these sets. Bought a bunch of the redemption cards back in 2001 and ordered the sets. Sold a couple of the sets for $80 a few years ago and now it’s time to let go of the singles from the one set that I opened.
Item image
 
0 Bids $0.99 Time left:
6h 9m
Are there really no Antonio Alfonseca fans out there? This will just go into the trade pile. It would have already been there if not for the “eBay 1/1” serial numbering.
Item image
 
2 Bids $1.08 Time left:
6h 12m
Purging the Yankees out of my collection.
Item image
 
0 Bids $9.99 Time left:
6h 12m
This is another card that I started with a higher price and will be perfectly happy if it doesn’t sell. It’s a beautiful card with a fairly low print run. Upper Deck sent this to me when they couldn’t replace one of the base cards from the Timelines set that I sent to them years ago.
Item image
 
8 Bids $4.26 Time left:
6h 15m
I used to love the Fleer WWF wrestling sets. I somehow ended up with two copies of this card and decided to get rid of one. Keibler is as popular now, if not more, then when she was in the WWF.
Item image
 
2 Bids $1.35 Time left:
6h 18m
Traci Brooks recently appeared back on TNA so I figured it was a good time to list this card.
Item image
 
0 Bids $0.99 Time left:
6h 22m
Sometimes, selling on eBay can be no fun. I had someone from Australia contact me about this card, but I had to remove international shipping from my auctions. It costs way too much to send items internationally with delivery confirmation. If you don’t do that, you put yourself at 100% risk due to lost mail or dishonest buyers. I also didn’t want to risk low ratings from people having to pay the higher shipping fees.
Item image
 
4 Bids $3.59 Time left:
6h 22m
Here’s another card from my The Rookies set. I was hoping for Pujols of course, but the Ichiro wasn’t bad. Selling an Ichiro card without international shipping might bite me in the ass when all is said and done.
Item image
 
0 Bids $0.99 Time left:
6h 25m
The Fallen Angel seems to have fallen out of favor now that he left TNA for Ring of Honor. I miss him and all of the personas.
Item image
 
0 Bids $0.99 Time left:
6h 30m
No Chris Kaman fans out there? What the heck am I going to do with his autographed card once the replacement arrives from Panini?
Item image
 
2 Bids $2.25 Time left:
6h 44m
With the other Pujols cards that I’m selling, I thought someone might want to pick this up as well with combined shipping.
Item image
 
2 Bids $22.19 Time left:
6h 48m
I think this card is pretty rare. It’s one of the 2010 SP cards that were only available in Target loose retail packs and were pretty tough to pull. More Yankees purging.
Item image
 
4 Bids $8.00 Time left:
6h 54m
Does anyone want a Tiger Woods jersey swatch that isn’t his trademark red? I guess I’ll find out.
Item image
 
2 Bids $10.50 Time left:
6h 57m
I busted a box of 2007 Just Minors a while back that I never posted on the blog. This was by far the best card in the box. With Zimmerman due to return this season, I figured that people would be looking for his card.
Item image
 
0 Bids $0.99 Time left:
7h 5m
No one wants the regular version though. No big deal, it will go into the trade stack.
Item image
 
2 Bids $2.25 Time left:
7h 9m
I’m surprised that this one isn’t higher. Come on Yankees fans!
Item image
 
4 Bids $6.61 Time left:
7h 12m
This came out of the box of Unrivaled that I won from The Cardboard Connection. Having one autographed patch card per box seems to take some of the specialness away form these types of cards. Maybe it’s just me. A couple of years ago, there’d never be a patch card numbered to 149 and it would never sell for this low.
Item image
 
1 Bid $0.99 Time left:
7h 15m
I completely forgot that I had this card or I would have sold it during the season when everyone was going nuts over Vick. Now that I know that I have it, it must leave the collection.

There you go. These cards will fund a little shopping spree at next weekend’s big card show and some eBay purchases as well. If something doesn’t sell and you want to work out a trade for it, let me know.

 

2 comments:

Spankee said...

Damn, I would have traded you for the Vick RC. Good luck with your auctions.

Offy said...

I need to start a spreadsheet on my computer with what everyone collects because I can never remember and unless it's a card with a big price tag or something special, I'd rather trade it away to someone who will enjoy it.

I stupidly thought that there might still be a lot of interest in Vick and tossed the card into the eBay pile when it should have gone into the trade pile.

Post a Comment