Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Locke & Key Ghost Key

Ghost Key

Over the past few months, I’ve really gotten the comic book Locke & Key by Stephen King’s son Joe Hill. The story is phenomenal and the art is just beautiful. If you like comic books and love a great story then you need to check this out.

Skeleton Crew Studio has produced replicas of some of the keys found in the books. I had my eye on this Ghost Key ay my local comic shop for weeks and when I had a little bit of extra cash, I picked it up. This thing is incredibly cool and beautifully detailed. This is going to look very cool hanging up somewhere in the man cave. I hope to pick up another two or three keys to display with this one. The Head Key is extremely cool looking as is the Shadow Key. Also, who knows what new keys will be introduced in future issues of the comic book.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Awesome. I love stuff like that. I recently finished the first book. Joe Hill is going to be big time after the TV show hits. I love Locke and Key and the Cape.

Offy said...

Unfortunately the Locke & Key show is in development limbo at the moment. They'll air a modern version of Bosom Buddies, but a show like that doesn't get a chance. (Don't get me wrong, I loved the original Bosom Buddies, but this new one looks terrible.) Bendis' Powers TV show is now in limbo as well.

I just got a $25 Amazon gift card and will be ordering a couple of Joe Hill's prose books to see what those are like.

Post a Comment