Thursday, January 12, 2012

Check Out My Brain Cards

I was a huge fan of WWF wrestling in the 80s and 90s and a big reason for that was Bobby “The Brain” Heenan. He had a quick wit and his jokes made any match where he was commentating ten times more entertaining. Many times, the segments with Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon during Prime Time Wrestling were better than any of the matches they would introduce.

COMCHeenan

I only bought a few packs of WWE Platinum so I picked up this Heenan individually along with a refractor from 2006 Heritage Chrome. I really need to add a Bobby Heenan autograph to my collection. I guess that will be one of my collecting goals for 2012.

2 comments:

flywheels said...

He's got another card in the newly released WWE Classic set. If I get a double it's all yours.

Offy said...

I think it may already be sitting in my section of COMC waiting for my next shipment. If not, I'll let you know. Thanks!

Post a Comment