Monday, January 24, 2011

Want List updated

Just a quick post to say that I've updated my want lists so check them out especially if we've been discussing trades. I busted a box of Undisputed over the weekend. It's always fun busting a box and I'm psyched that I won it, but this set makes me worry for a number of reasons that I'll get to in the review.

Still sorting through stuff and pulling cards for the contest that seems to have occurred forever ago.  Speaking of contests, there will be another one on the site soon.  I wanted to get the post up this weekend, but the time just wasn't there.

Still have 4 Black Friday box breaks to post, the Undisputed box, a brief case update, some more eBay purchases and random thoughts as well as the contest.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mark Aubrey said...

Mike,

I'd invite you to the new Got it. Got it. Need it. blog and post your top 5 wants.

Post a Comment