Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update: UD Draft Case Break

I'm now playing the waiting game.  I called Upper Deck last night and spoke with Mike there.  My Jordan card will only be replaced with another Jordan card or else it will be sent back.  I figure that I can probably get more for a damaged Jordan auto than almost any other auto out there unless it's something ridiculous like a 1/1.  The packaged was mailed out today with insurance and signature required.  Hopefully, I'll have a swanky new Jordan autographed card in 6 - 8 weeks.

I'm also waiting on the jersey card redemptions which I'm excited to see.  The sale prices on these cards are all over the place on eBay so I'm not sure what to do with them.  Pulling the Jordan gives me more leeway on the other cards since I don't have to sell as much to make back the cost of the case.  If the jersey cards were cheap across the board, I'd sell the extras and put together a set for myself.  Heck, I might still do that.   It depends on how much I like the cards once I see them.

I haven't started to list any of the cards on eBay as of yet.  Things have been busy with Christmas parties, birthdays, work, life and things like that.  I work this weekend so things might have to wait one more week, but once things start selling on eBay I will start posting updates on those auctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment