Sunday, January 9, 2011

Case Break: 2009-10 UD Basketball Draft Edition: Box 9

Autos

This is going to be the only picture for this box.  Why?  I was shorted an autograph in this box.  There was one pack in the box that only had 9 cards instead of the usual 10.  I did get an Austin Daye /499, Ryan Ayers /499 and a parallel of Robert Vaden /249.  Daye has become a pretty important player off of the Pistons bench.  He’s played well the couple of times that I’ve seen him on TV.  Ayers wasn’t drafted.  Vaden was drafted 54th by the Bobcats and then was traded to the Thunder.  I didn’t find any stats for him and he’s not currently listed on their roster.

Box 9 did have a Jordan Collection redemption for Brandon Jennings.  Once that arrives (hurry up and ship these things Upper Deck) it will easily be the best card from this box.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these redemptions that come out. Hopefully UD still has them around.

You'd HATE to get anything that UD produced this year in basketball as a replacement.

Offy said...

The Upper Deck Redemption card site states that these are in stock and will be shipping soon. My soon and their soon are two different things I think. I like the colors of the jerseys that were used so they should be nice looking cards.

I'm afraid of getting replacements for some of these damaged cards with the stuff that produced in basketball this year. We shall see what happens in a few months I guess.

Play at the Plate said...

You're going to show the redemptions when they come in soon, right??

Offy said...

Yep. As part of this project, I'll post updates on selling prices and stuff like that. When the redemption cards arrive, I'll get them up on the blog.

Post a Comment