Thursday, January 27, 2011

Anticipation

It looks like FedEx tried to deliver my replacement cards from Upper Deck yesterday. The package requires a signature so they weren't able to deliver it, but I'm hoping that it will get delivered today since I'm at home with my daughter for a snow day. If the snow delays the delivery, we just might have to take a trip out to FedEx this evening. Once I do get the package, it will be the first thing that I record with the new webcam so you can all see what I was sent as a replacement.

Don't forget about the contest and make sure to post a link in your blog for an extra entry. There's a ton of sports themed home decor items available and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Back to the FedEx Tracking site to obsessively check for tracking updates!

2 comments:

Spankee said...

I look forward to seeing the Sam Bowie auto they replace the Jordan with.

Offy said...

Well, he was a higher draft pick so he's got to be better, right?

Post a Comment