Monday, November 29, 2010

Something To Be Thankful For

I know this is a few days late, but I work retail and didn’t have a heck of a lot of free time over Thanksgiving weekend.  I am thankful for those who have followed me to the new blog and are actively participating.  I originally stated that I would have seven winners for the contest, but since there were only eight entries in total… everyone is a winner.

So, BA Benny, night owl, longlivethewho, Fuji, Section 36, joe, Steve D and AdamE, please send me the following information at offy@sportssyzygy.com so that I can get you your prizes:

Favorite Team:
Favorite Player:
Mailing address:

It might take a little while to get things together and sent out, but you should have your winnings before the holidays.

Thanks again for participating!

3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

That's a cool way to thank those guys. I missed that contest post somehow, but no big deal. I'm going to post up a little pub for your new blog name...maybe get you some of those missing followers back.

Offy said...

Thanks,

Consider yourself added to the list. I've got a stack of Rangers sitting here that were for you.

Play at the Plate said...

Saw your Topps sucky customer service post just now. I'm with you on that one....

Thanks!

Brian

Post a Comment