Thursday, November 25, 2010

Collectors Proof

Has anyone else out there on Facebook seen the ad for CollectorsProof.com?  It’s another website that lets you enter your collection.  I haven’t joined yet because I’m wary due to the Facebook integration and the sometimes lacking security in regards to Facebook apps and their access to your information.  If I do join, it will probably be without linking it to Facebook and Twitter at first.  Although, if you remove that functionality form this site, it’s not really anything of note.  Maybe it’ll look really cool once I sign up, don’t know.  Has anyone out there signed up for this site and if so, how do you like it?

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Never heard of it... but it sounds interesting. Let us know how it goes... you can be the guinea pig ;-)

Anonymous said...

I joined. It's cool to have an online gallery that's free. They keep adding new features. No ads, yet. You know how that goes. We'll see what happens.

Post a Comment