Sunday, November 6, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome Team Sets

ChromeTeam

So, these are the prices that I came up with for the 2011 Topps Chrome team sets. The average set has around 7 cards and that’s where I set my baseline of $2 a set. Sets that fell well short of that mark dropped down to a dollar. The Yankees have 15 cards in the set while the Pirates and Diamondbacks only have 3 a piece. Big stars and rookies pushed some of the team sets up into the next price bracket.

People who claimed teams in the first post have first dibs, but please confirm here even if you did already post in that first post. I just want to make sure that you’re still interested at the prices that I’ve listed here. Also, feel free to make new claims here. Want an Eric Hosmer rookie for $2? Grab the Royals. Want a ton of rookies? Grab the Braves.

I will be keeping the Red Sox for myself. Everything else is up for grabs if not claimed in the previous post.

11 comments:

Rod (Padrographs) said...

I would like one each of the Mariners, Padres and Pirates. Thank you.

BASEBALL DAD said...

I somehow missed the first post, but I'll take the 4 lonely Tribe guys !

daddyohoho said...

I am still in for the phils and nats.

What is your paypal address?

Napkin Doon said...

I'm down for the Royals!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, Sir Offy, let's please include the team set in our trade dealings.

Offy said...

Baseball Dad - It's understandable. I'll go weeks without a post and then suddenly post 6 things in a day. I'll also let you know what else I have from this Chrome case break as well as the Topps Update case break and I'll have to check and see if I have anything from my personal collection to send off to you.

daddyohoho - leave me an email address where I can reach you. I had set aside some Phillies cards for you from the Topps Update break and wanted to see if you were interested in any of them. Couldn't get in touch with you though.

BASEBALL DAD said...

Thanks ! No one claimed the Red Sox in my set break.( http://baseballdad-mytribeblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/question-and-possible-group-break.html )

I can flip that to you, in lieu of the buck, for the chrome and whatever else you find if you're interested. There are 25 cards in the set.

Offy said...

I will definitely claim the Red Sox in that break. I've got a set of my own on the way, but this way I'll be able to keep it nice and sealed. I'll go through my stuff and see what I have and then we'll go from there.

daddyohoho said...

Would definitely be interested in the update phils. You can reach me at msp0167@yahoo.com or daddyohoho@gmail.com

Thanks!

Offy said...

Rod - Send me a quick email so that I can get in touch with you since your profile is hidden. Thanks!

AdamE said...

Do you have a set of Red Sox still? I put a claim in on them the first post you did about them but then forgot about it. please email me ajpca07 AT hotmail DOT com.

Post a Comment