Thursday, May 26, 2011

What Did I Get Myself Into?

So, I thought that I was being smart by going for the surgery option that had the best chance of getting every last bit of kidney stone out of my system. The only problem is that my doctor didn't say to me that I would be going home with a tube in my back that would be there for a week. Talk about inconvenient. No work, no digging through card to find stuff for potential trades, nothing more than some TV and oxycodone fuelled naps.

I have watched the Sox beat up on the Indians yesterday and the Tigers today. I busted all of the boxes that were purchased with my latest eBay sales. Mostly, I've been laying as still as possible trying to keep the pain away.

So, there you go. I apologize for any late packages and promise to get back up to speed once all of this is over.

6 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Get well soon!

Dawgbones said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Just be sure to tell your child that's not the inflation tube like they see on their beach ball!!!

Greg Zakwin said...

Feel better!

Derek Hill said...

Get well soon!

Fuji said...

Hey bro... hope you feel better soon!

Derek Hill said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Post a Comment