Monday, April 5, 2010

Traded: Cards from The Basketball Card Blog

Basketball City


I sent some extras that I had from the Murad mini set and got some great cards in return.  I still needed two of the better rookies from the set and both of those were sent over.  Now all that I need are a single base card and a handful of SP cards to complete this set.  Some Celtics were sent over as well including the Paul Pierce and Celtics logo stickers from this year’s Panini set that I wasn’t able to pull out of my box.

There aren’t nearly as many basketball blogs out there as there are baseball blogs so I was glad to find The Basketball Card Blog.  Check it out!

Technorati Tags: ,,

2 comments:

TJ said...

which single do you need, I'' see if I have it.

G_Moses said...

Hey, I forgot all about those. Better that you have the Celtics stickers than my kids.

I finally decided to put my Blazers sticker on the front corner of my CPU monitor. Glow in the dark is so cool.

Post a Comment